Big Rig Fishing offers multiple options for your enjoyment on the water. Whether you like to fish or cruise, we are fully equipped to tailor your experience for a trip you’ll remember for years to come.
- 6 passenger maximum
- Deep sea bottom fishing (6, 8, 10, or 12 hour trip)
- Blue water trolling (requires 12-16 hour trip)
- Deep dropping (requires 12-16 hour trip)
- Overnight trips for swordfish (requires 16-18 hour trip)
- Inshore trolling and sight fishing for Spanish Mackerel, Cobia, Tripletail (requires 4 hours)
- 6 passenger maximum
- Island cruises (4 hour minimum)
- Picnic and grilling on the boat (4 hour minimum)
- Sunset cruises (4 hour minimum)
- Intracoastal excursions (6 hour minimum)
Want to customize your charter? We can help!!!
- Depart from the port of your choice: Alligator Point, Carrabelle, St George, Apalachicola, Port St Joe, Mexico Beach, Panama City, or Destin.
*Customized booking requires 75% deposit.
- $200 per hour + fuel + tip.
- 50% deposit required at time of booking, cancellations are strongly discouraged.
- If cancellation is absolutely necessary, please give a 14 day notice or just roll your deposit into a future trip at a later date.
- Cancellation within 48 hours of any trip without rebooking another trip at a later date will result in deposit forfeiture.
- Big Rig Fishing Charters reserves the right to cancel any trip.
- State of Florida and Gulf of Mexico Federal fishing rules apply on all trips.
- Florida fishing license is included with the cost of your charter.
- All bait and tackle is provided.
- Bottled water is provided.
- The boat stereo is Bluetooth ready so feel free to bring your favorite jams to play on our first class Wetsounds stereo system.
- Fish cleaning and bagging is provided.
- Please bring your own: food, snacks, beverages, sunscreen, rain gear, towels, lip balm, sunglasses and hat.
- If you would like to take your cleaned fish home after your custom fishing charter aboard the BIG RIG, please bring a cooler!
Are you interested in mounting your trophy or prized catch? We can assist with getting you in contact with world class taxidermists.
We strongly encourage family fishing!! “A family that fishes and prays together, will stay together.”